Each consult includes direct access to the Cardiologist via phone or e-mail. STAT consults include phone call from the Cardiologist immediately after evaluation.
Tips for Success: Submit quality labeled still images and short DICOM video clips for a faster and more precise report.
Cardiology consults (including STATS) are available:
- Turnaround Times for Cardiology Consults
- Monday 5:00am to Friday 6:00pm
- Consults submitted before 12pm are due back by 5pm the same day
- Consults submitted after 12pm are due back by 10am the next day
- STAT consults are due back within 2hrs
- Friday 6:00pm to Monday 5:00am
- Consults submitted during this time will be read Monday
- (STAT consults are not available Saturday or Sunday)
If you are using the AIS-ECG Bluetooth system, you can download the AIS-ECG app from the Apple App Store. The manual is available for download by clicking here. To view a short video tutorial click here.
We offer 3 options for ECG –only consults:
- Pre-Op ECG
- Lead II only
- Report within 30 minutes
- Useful as a screening tool before sedation or quick evaluation
- Routine ECG
- All leads
- Written report within 24 hours
- Useful for non-critical cases, rechecks
- STAT ECG
- All leads
- Verbal report within 30 minutes, written report within 2 hours
- Useful for urgent and critical cases
- ECG-only consults are available 7am-4pm PST Monday-Friday.
- A variety of ECG formats are acceptable for consult submission, the preferred method is the AIS Bluetooth-ECG system. Contact Tech Support at 1-877-727-6800 if you have any questions about the compatibility of your equipment.
While we strive to meet our turnaround times; providing the best in patient care is our number one priority. Non-STAT turnaround times may vary depending on caseload.